Click here to download Application Form: ECSF Community Program Application – United Way Peterborough
en français: FUAC Formulaire de demande
COVID-19 is top of mind for everyone and is affecting the way we all support those who are vulnerable in our communities. This pandemic has created an increase in demand for local services, shortages in supplies, and disruption in service.
United Ways and Centraides in Canada are pleased to provide support to local community service organizations that provide rapid, emergency community support to vulnerable community members. Applications are made available and reviewed locally. Our aim is to make this application process simple. The application should take 15-30 minutes to complete.
These funds are being distributed as part of Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) Emergency Community Support Fund (ECSF). Before you begin, we encourage you to read the Frequently Asked Questions to fully understand what activities and expenses are allowable under this emergency funding for qualified donees.
INSTRUCTIONS: This application has five sections
- Section 1 – Eligibility
- Section 2 – The qualified donee (your organization)
- Section 3 – Service information
- Section 4 – Grant request, budget and financial information
- Section 5 – Authorization and confirmation
- Application Open Date: May 19th, 2020
- Applications Due: June 19th, 2020
- Applications Decisions: prior to July 31st, 2020
- Maximum funding: $10,000 per project/program
If you have questions or need support in completing this application, please contact:
- Sarah Deveaux, Finance Officer at email@example.com