United on the Highway Saturday, July 15th
Location: 270 George Street North-Venture North parking lot downtown Peterborough (across from Riley’s Pub/ Harvey’s).Pre-registration is encouraged but will be available onsite 9 am to 10:30 am with KTU at 11 am SHARP!
The first 50 Players to register HERE will receive a free commemorative event tee!
Join us for this beautiful ride through Peterborough & the Kawarthas at the first ever, annual poker run that starts and finishes in downtown Peterborough with all proceeds being donated to United Way Peterborough & District!
Cost PER BIKE is $20 – Includes one Poker Hand
What you need to know:
- This poker run is open for all riders and features incredible prizes, an Opening Ceremony with Native Drum Circle and an optional smudging of the bikes, a 50/50 draw along the route and merch including commemorative T-Shirts and hats
- Prizes awarded for Best Hand, Second Best Hand and Worst Hand
- Cost PER BIKE is $20 – Bike passengers NOT participating in the Poker part of the run can join for free OR purchase a Poker Hand for $20
- $10 breakfast burritos from La Mesita Mexican Restaurant and a $13 bacon and egg breakfast sandwich combo with locally sourced cold brew coffee and ice tea from Boardwalk Board Game Lounge will be available prior to KSU
- Cash, debit, VISA and Mastercard available onsite
- Waivers will be filled out onsite prior to KSU
- Raindate: Sunday, July 16th