Leadership Development Program: Overview
Who is this for?
Laridae’s Leadership Development Program caters to experienced leaders, as well as those new to the role. It is ideal for you if:
- You are currently, or will be, a senior leader or volunteer board member of a non-profit organization.
- You want to better understand the value of healthy dynamics between executive leadership and the board.
- You want to best leverage your capacity to lead your organization to have an even bigger impact in your community.
- You are eager to learn, have an open mind, and are willing to try new things.
What you will get out of this program
As a non-profit leader, you will graduate this program with the practical know-how you need to avoid common but costly missteps, and guide your organizations with newfound confidence and clarity.
- Deepen your understanding of good governance
- Develop strategic clarity for your organization
- Manage and mitigate enterprise-wide risk
- Lead purposeful change
- Tell a powerful organizational story
- Plan for leadership transition and succession
- Increase your impact and leadership potential