Join over 300 businesses and organizations in our community who participate in a United Way Workplace Campaign each year to help create opportunities for a better life for everyone.
Workplace campaigns are an opportunity for employees to better understand their community, to support United Way and to have fun doing it.
Hosting an employee campaign will help your organization:
- Energize your team and instill pride and satisfaction among employees
- Boost employee morale
- Offer professional development to your campaign team. Team members learn project management, leadership and organizational skills
- Increase community awareness among your employees
- Generate positive recognition for your organization
- Workplace Campaign Awards recognize the exceptional commitment, leadership and creativity shown through participation in the annual campaign
This is an employee-led initiative, which would involve one of your staff volunteering to act as a campaign coordinator. In some workplaces, this person forms a small committee of his/her peers representative of the employees to help organize the campaign.
United Way staff are available every step of the way to help make running a workplace campaign a fun and rewarding experience.
To start your workplace campaign or for more information please call us at 705.742.8839.
Training Kit & Campaign Materials
Click on the links below to access our posters:
Where Your Dollars Go
Safe and Inclusive Community
Wrap Around Services
High School Completion
Donor Dollars at work in the Community
Your Donation Changes Lives
Thank you to our fantastic Employee Campaign Coordinators!
Workplace campaigns are the foundation of the annual United Way Campaign. The Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECCs) are the people on the ground. They are the organizers, the do-ers, the get-stuff-done people that run the United Way campaign in each workplace. The United Way campaign would not be a success without them! Thank you for all you do!
We know not all of our ECC’s work alone. We would also like to thank the campaign teams who assist in their workplaces ensuring the success of the campaign.