Host an Event
Hosting an event in support of United Way Peterborough & District helps to create opportunities for a better life for everyone in our community.
We would like to thank the community for hosting many successful events in support of United Way Peterborough & District.
To help make your event a success, United Way can offer the following:
- Advice on event planning
- Access to use our logo + guidelines that outline its usage (logo is a registered trademark and cannot be altered in any way)
- A letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizers, which will include our Charitable Registration Number
- Provision of some promotional material (i.e. signage/banner)
- Assistance setting up pledging process
- A staff or volunteer speaker may attend the event and/or cheque presentation
- Promotion on Social Media
- Tax receipts for eligible donations depending on the nature of the event (please note: UWP is committed to adhering to the Canada Revenue Agency Guidelines for tax receipting of charitable gifts)
United Way is unable to provide:
- Shared mailing lists of corporate partners, donors, sponsors or volunteers.
- Staff resources to assist in event planning
- Guaranteed media presence or coverage of/at event
- Funding or reimbursement for expenses
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 705.742.8839.
Come celebrate the success of the 2016 United Way Campaign with us! Purchase your ticket today!Read More
United Way Peterborough & District is inviting nominations for the Scholfield Award of Community Distinction. This award was established to recognize an individual or organization for their outstanding contribution and ability to mobilize change within our community. “Through their excellent leadership, the award recipient energizes and inspires people to come together to make a lasting…Read More