Vision & Mission
To improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action.
To do this, we aspire to:
- Energize and inspire people to make a difference.
- Provide meaningful opportunities for individuals to realize their potential by demonstrating volunteer leadership in service to community.
- Reflect the diversity of the communities we serve.
- Craft human care agendas within and across our communities.
- Build coalitions around these agendas.
- Increase investments in these agendas by expanding and diversifying our own resource development and fundraising efforts and supporting those of others.
- Ensure that these investments have recognizable impact.