- This event has passed.
April 3, 2019
Effective Minute Taking
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Our most popular workshop!
Meetings are a crucial part of organizational leadership…Even more important are the minutes of those meetings. Minutes record Board decisions and it is vital that they are clear, concise and accurate. This seminar will help minute takers to understand their role and responsibilities while learning effective minute taking techniques.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
• Understand the role of minute taker and how to work effectively with board chairs
• Develop and practice skills in active listening and note taking
• Develop and practice writing minutes in various styles
• Understand Rules of Order and their impact on minutes
• Develop action plans in response to meetings
Venue:Lions Community Centre
347 Burnham Street
Peterborough, Ontario Canada + Google Map