Our CEO, Jim Russell sets the stage for our final $250K (#SoClose) Campaign:
To date, close to 300 workplaces and over 2000 employees have given to United Way’s 2017 campaign. This community’s ongoing commitment to creating hope and possibility for close to 60,000 people continues to inspire us … and for this we thank you!
Our campaign chair, Neil Morton, has recruited a #plaidtastic cabinet team. Together, their shared love for this community has created a tsunami that has stirred workplaces like Trent University to exceed their campaign goal by $25K.
And today, we are #soclose to getting to our campaign goal. We are within sight of finish line but we need one last push to get there. That’s where UWP and Peterborough needs you. We are asking our community to join us in one last push to the finish line.
How can you help?!
- Join the #5KChallenge!
- If you haven’t made a gift, please do it today!
- If you have made a gift, consider giving just a little bit more this year.
- Consider doing a quick fundraising event at your business – An extra $500 from our corporate and workplace partners will go a long way in helping us reach that finish line!
Ways of Giving:
- In person: Visit us at 277 Stewart Street, Peterborough to make your donation in person. We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa and Mastercard.
- Over the Phone: To make a donation over the phone by credit card please call 705.742.8839.
- By Mail: United Way Peterborough & District, 277 Stewart Street, Peterborough, ON K9J 3M8
- Donate Online Now